Monday, April 2, 2012
8 Months to a Better Me: Week 13
Well at the beginning of last week I was trying to get over my cold so didn't feel too good and at the end of the week I was wishing I was in labor instead of having a filling put in my mouth haha. Anyway, here's my recap of last week:
Monday - Zumba Sculpting for 10 minutes, it was all I could manage before my nose and throat felt on fire.
Tuesday - Tread climber, 47 minutes, 1.83 miles, 360 calories burned
Wednesday - Tread climber, 35 minutes, 1.35 miles, 266 calories burned
Thursday - No exercise
Friday - 2 mile walk
Saturday - No exercise
Sunday - 2 mile walk
100 squats 5x last week while brushing my teeth
Drank an average of 29oz liquid each day
The last few weeks I've seemed to be taking turns in either losing or gaining weight. The good thing about this, is that when I lose weight, I have been going under what I was the previous time I lost weight. I was back to 130 last week, but this morning I was 128!! I'm pretty darn excited about that! 8 more pounds to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great job! Getting under the 130 mark is always super exciting and you don't have much more to go!
ReplyDelete