Tuesday, March 27, 2012
8 Months to a Better Me: Week 12
And here we are again. This morning I weighed in at 130. I'm a bit disappointed with that, but also not overly surprised. I did work out every day last week and then some, but I was sick so Derek was really sweet and brought home comfort foods. Now that it's starting to get nicer, we'll be taking more walks, so that extra exercise will help. Here's a recap of last week:
Monday: Zumba Sculpting for 25 minutes
Tuesday: Treadclimber for 45 minutes, walked 1.78 miles, burned 344 calories
Wednesday: Zumba Sculpting for 20 minutes
Thursday: 2 mile walk with Derek and Lexi
Friday: 10 minute Beginning Yoga
Sunday: 2 mile walk with Derek and Lexi
95 squats each morning brushing my teeth
Average liquid intake: 34.5oz
I only had one carmel mocha this week, so that's an improvement! I've been tired the last week and a half, but I'm pretty sure that has to do with my cold. It seems to be better today, gotta love Musinex, it makes everything feel so much better!
Hoping next week to see even more great results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Being sick is no good! Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDelete