Monday, March 5, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 9



Last week went very well, much better than I was thinking it would. I thought I might lose a pound, but wasn't expecting to lose what I did. I worked out all 5 days: Monday and Wednesday was Zumba Sculpting, Tuesday and Thursday was the tread climber and Friday was a core workout. I ate fairly well too and even though we ate out a few times, I didn't eat much and either had good food, like grilled chicken, or only ate half. I did have two servings of tapioca pudding, but I just couldn't resist, it's one of my favorites. And I had it just for a dessert two nights. Here's a full recap of last week:

Worked out 40 minutes with Zumba Sculpting and 8 pound weights - now THAT was a good workout!
Worked out 90 minutes on the tread climber
Did 10 minute core workout
Walked 3.42 miles on tread climber
Burned 696 calories on tread climber
Drank an average of 31.5oz liquid each day

I decided to cheat and step on the scale on Thursday night and was 130 pounds! I was so excited!! I couldn't believe it! I was just hoping it would be as good this morning. It was, I'm 130 pounds! I lost 3.5 this week and have lost 10 since December 22!! Just 10 more to go!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being back to your pre-baby weight and only have 10 to go! The last 10 is always the killer though, so hang in there, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Of course, now you're making me look bad because I'm 8 pounds more than you with no baby to blame it on, lol.

    ReplyDelete