Monday, March 12, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 10



Whew, what a week! Well, I weighed in between 130.5 and 133 today so am saying 132. Every time I stepped on it, it was different. I knew I wasn't going to lose any this week though. Wasn't so great about eating and between sushi and Red Lobster and smoothies and Whole Food snacks...well I was doomed. I also didn't work out every day and when I did, most of the time it wasn't the full workout. Derek was home Tuesday but had finals, so I didn't work out then. Then Thursday I was gone most of the day and don't remember why it didn't happen Thursday night, oh, Derek had a Board Meeting so didn't get home till after Lexi was in bed. That's okay though, I know this week I'll get back down to 130 and I don't plan on having anything going on this week. Here's a rundown of the week:

Core workout for 10 minutes on Monday
Zumba on Wednesday for 25 minutes
Tread climber on Friday and Sunday
Worked out on tread climber 75 minutes
Walked a total of 2.88 miles on tread climber
Burned 569 calories on tread climber
Drank average of 21oz liquid daily (yeah, really bad)
Took a few walks around the block with Derek and Lexi
Did 85 squats each morning brushing my teeth

I also drank a TON of carmel mochas this week...as in 3 and a few pepsies too. We tended to eat out a lot more this week too with all the craziness. But this coming week will be better. I've already gotten in my 25 minute Zumba workout.

With the nice weather, I hope to get outside and do some yard work.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was all over the place this week to--got down to 134 and then went back up to 136 today. Yo yo. Red Lobster sounds super tasty though! Why did you go to SLC? Just for fun?

    ReplyDelete