Monday, March 19, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 11



Well this week went better with eating and exercise, but Lexi was sick and didn't start feeling better until about Thursday, so that was rough, but we made it. Between walks, house and yard work along with my normal workout routine, I was able to lose more weight this week! Here's a recap of last week:

Monday and Wednesday did Zumba Sculpting for a total of 45 minutes
Tuesday and Thursday did the tread climber for a total of 90 minutes and the following results:
Walked a total of 3.42 miles
Burned a total of 691 calories
Friday I did a 10 minute Yoga workout (and must say I'm hooked!)
Drank an average of 39oz liquid each day
Did 90 squats each morning while brushing my teeth

I also threw out a lot of weeds in the backyard and cleaned up some and did a lot of vacuuming and washed floors. Since the weather was gorgeous, we also took several walks last week. This week, it's back to snow, wind, and cold though.

Last week I weighed in at about 132 pounds, the first time since January that I've gained weight. Well today, I'm happy to say that I'm 129!! I think it's been about two years since I was under 130, so I'm very happy with the results. Just 9 more to go and 6 months to do it in, I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment