Lexi finally decided to crawl! We're pretty excited about that!! I took her to her 9 month well-check on March 2 and she wasn't crawling. Now, she could if she wanted to, but she preferred to scoot or pull or whatever else to get around. That was on a Friday. On Tuesday the 6th, I took her to my friend's so we could catch up on the Army Wives season 6 premier and the three of us and our three babies could play. Lexi started crawling in order to keep up with my one friend's 15 month old and my other friend's 10 month old, both are walking all over the place. Lexi always picks up things when she sees her friends. Now, she's crawling all over the house following us and Winnie all over. It's pretty cute. She also does this funny little crawl where she crawls with one knee and one foot on the ground. I'm pretty sure she'll be walking by her 1st birthday.
Now, I'm trying to figure out what kind of party to have for Lexi's 1st. I'm really not big on having huge parties for babies. They don't remember and I've always thought they were silly. I always enjoy my friends' parties for their little kiddos, but never thought I'd do that until ours were probably about 4 and could actually remember it. But, I do want some special things, like a fun themed cake or something. I also have a friend who just started making amazing cakes so think I'll have her make a fun one for Lexi. Hard to believe her birthday is just 2.5 months away!!
No comments:
Post a Comment