Tuesday, April 24, 2012
8 Months to a Better Me: Week 16
Well yesterday morning I weighed in at 126! But...I was pretty sick Sunday night too. I started not feeling great on Friday and then Saturday I just felt like my brain couldn't get out of a fog. Got hit hard Sunday, was passed out from NyQuil on Monday and today feel pretty much all better. Anyway, I know that's why I lost 2 pounds last week, but hopefully I can keep some of it off and actually stay 126 and below soon. Here's a recap of last week:
Monday: Zumba Sculpting, 45 minutes; 2 mile walk
Tuesday: Tread climber, 40 minutes, 1.57 miles, 303 calories burned
Wednesday: No exercise
Thursday: Tread climber, 45 minutes, 1.78 miles, 343 calories burned
Friday: 2 mile walk
Saturday: No exercise
Sunday: 2 mile walk
100 squats 6x during the week
Drank average of 42oz liquid each day
Hoping this week to maintain at least 127lbs and start back into exercising tomorrow. Derek and I are looking for a jogging stroller so we can start running together again this summer. I think Lexi will love it too. Till next week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you're feeling better! Jogging strollers always look like fun :)
ReplyDelete