Monday, April 16, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 15



Happy Monday once again. Well this past week I didn't think I did great, but apparently I did something because I weighed in at 128 again this morning. The weather started getting much cooler on Tuesday, so we didn't take many walks at all. Even though we took one last night, it was pretty chilly. Here's the week's recap:

Monday: 2 mile walk
Tuesday: 2 mile walk (okay, guess the weather turned sour starting Wednesday then lol)
Wednesday: Tread climber, 45 minutes, walked 1.78 miles, burned 348 calories
Thursday: Tread climber, 45 minutes, walked 1.79 miles, burned 348 calories
Friday: Yoga for Buns and Thighs, 10 minutes
Saturday: No exercise
Sunday: 2 mile walk
100 squats 5x last week in the mornings
Drank an average of 32oz liquid a day (I think it was a tad more, I forgot to record my water last Tuesday)

I did drink quite a bit more than the previous weeks and cut back on things like Pepsi and mochas. My goal from now on is to only have those drinks on the weekends as a treat. I know this will help keep the weight down and cut several hundred calories. Plus, makes the weekend even better :) We still have a TON of Easter candy here, but I'm also trying to greatly limit that too. If we end up throwing some away, so be it. So now, I'm allowing myself one after lunch and one after dinner. Yesterday I don't think I had any!

No comments:

Post a Comment