Monday, April 9, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 14



And it's Monday again. Mondays are good when you don't have to work them! Well last week wasn't great health and exercise-wise, but it was an amazing week. Derek was off all week and today so that's been great. We did manage to go on a few walks during the gorgeous weather, but I also only worked out hard twice and with Easter and all the goodies, I did gain back 2 pounds so am at 130 right now. I'm pretty sure I had a bad drink each day too. I try to only have one Pepsi and/or coffee per week, but I ended up having one per day and sometimes I had one of each a day. (I did learn that our movie theater has amazing iced coffees hehe!) Back in high gear now though, so I'm sure I won't have a problem shedding the poundage once again. Here's a recap:

Monday: Zumba Sculpting for 45 minutes (that was an incredible workout that I'll be trying to do once or twice each week now instead of just 25 minutes).
Tuesday: Tread climber for 47 minutes, walked 1.84 miles, burned 356 calories
Wednesday: 2 mile walk
Thursday: No exercise
Friday: No exercise
Saturday: 2 mile walk
Sunday: 2 mile walk
100 squats 6 days in the morning
Drank an average of 24oz liquid each day

We're really starting to work in the yard too, so I know that will help and Lexi loves it outside too. Nap times have been perfect for doing outside cleaning like getting rid of the old weeds, concrete, dog poop (how fun lol), that kind of stuff. Derek got the front yard completely sodded last week and today he's putting in stone barriers and bushes and I'm pruning the Lilac bush to make room for all the new growth. Mmmm Spring is my favorite season, especially when it actually visits us before June! I think we'll have tulips and lilacs in a matter of weeks instead of months :)

1 comment: