Monday, April 30, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 17



Hard to believe this is the last day of April already! The past week was fairly good. On Monday I was still pretty sick, but felt like myself once Tuesday rolled around. I waited until Wednesday to start working out again though just so I didn't overdo anything. This morning, I weighed in at 126.5!! Very pleased with that =D Here's a recap of last week:

Monday: No exercise
Tuesday: No exercise
Wednesday: 2 mile walk
Thursday: 2 mile walk
Friday: Yoga: Abs 10 minutes
Saturday: No exercise
Sunday: 2 mile walk
100 squats 4x during the week
Drank average of 40oz liquid each day

I'm also very proud of myself for not having a single bad drink until the weekend!! I did indulge in two 12 oz pepsi's over the weekend, but I only had good drinks the rest of the week! In the 3.5 months I've been really working hard on this, I've lost 11.5 pounds! I have 4.5 months to lose the remaining 6.5, I know I can do it!

My goal for this week was to do Zumba Sculpting today, Tread climber Tuesday and Thursday, Zumba Cardio Thursday and then Yoga on Friday with  few walks over the weekend, but I already haven't done Zumba today. Hopefully the wind won't get too bad so that we can take a walk later on. My mom is heading to Maine for 3 weeks tomorrow, so Lexi and I went over to see her instead of the normal Zumba workout. My other goal is to get to 126 by next Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment