Monday, July 2, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Weeks 25 and 26



Very quick update: I didn't track while on vacation, what's the fun in that?! We were so-so on food. We ate about half our meals that we brought: yogurt, granola bars, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and then we ate out the rest of the time. We weren't going to in order to save some money, but decided we won't be taking another vacation for at least 7 more months and this one was pretty big, so we splurged a bit. Even though we indulged in some awesome food, desserts, and the best freaking cappuccino I've ever had in my entire life, we also walked a lot. Took a lot of hikes, walked around little bay towns, and walked all over the Seattle zoo.

I stepped on the scale this morning and: dun dun dun...123.5!! Being out of town helped me (and Derek) feel so good and rejuvenated. It was nice to be in lush country with lower elevation. I'm really going to try hard to limit my sweets to only the weekends. However, if this is too hard, I will limit to only one small item a day. I don't want it to be so hard that I gorge myself when I am allowed to have them. We'll see how it goes. I am bound and determined to be 120 in 2 months and 13 days :) Hopefully, we'll be able to keep up the jogging, but it's so smoky we're not sure if we'll be able to breath as we run.

Next week, I'll have a full report again.

No comments:

Post a Comment