Wednesday, July 11, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 27

Too funny!


Well, it's a little late, but here's my post about last week. Monday I weighed in at 123.5 again, so not bad, but not quite good either. However, considering last week was birthday week, I'd say that's probably more good than bad :) Well, here's the recap:

Monday: 2 mile walk
Tuesday: No exercise (my birthday)
Wednesday: No exercise (in Evanston visiting a friend and her new baby)
Thursday: 2 mile walk
Friday: 2 mile walk
Saturday: 2 mile walk
Sunday: 2 mile walk
100 squats 5x during week
Drank average of 27oz water each day

I drank way too much coffee, my new coffee maker is the bomb and I really need to stop drinking coffee every morning now and get back to only on the weekends. I also ate a lot of awesome birthday cake! Derek bought me a chocolate silk cake and my mom made the traditional Black Forrest cake. Guess I better be pretty thrilled I didn't gain weight lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment