Monday, July 23, 2012
8 Months to a Better Me: Week 29
It seems like last week was incredibly busy and I'm pretty sure this week will be the same way! Maybe that's why the scale was so much in my favor this morning, who knows. I think I did a little better on my eating last week. I did have a few cookies during the week, but only one a day if I did. I had quite a lot of coffee, but have started to fill only half the mug with coffee and the rest with milk so that it's at least a little healthier. I've had more energy lately and I think that's thanks to both the coffee and the jogging. This morning the scale said 122.5. I am very excited, but also pretty skeptical because that means I lost 3.5 over the week and I really don't think I have. We jogged and walked a lot, but we also ate at Red Lobster and had a few fast food meals thrown in the mix as well. I won't really count it as my true weight until I see it saying the same thing next week. So, here's the run down:
Monday: 2 mile walk
Tuesday: 1 mile jog (11 minutes, 40 seconds), 1 mile walk
Wednesday: 2 mile walk
Thursday: 1 mile jog (11 minutes, 30 seconds), 1 mile walk
Friday: No exercise
Saturday: 2 mile walk and 3 mile walk
Sunday: No exercise
100 squats 6x during week
Drank average of 39oz liquid each day
I've discovered that putting fresh raspberries in my water helps me drink a lot more. Two of those days I drank 52 and then 64oz of water!
We bought some new running shoes for me yesterday, so I'm very excited to try them out tonight. They feel really good, so hoping they help improve my jogging times. And with the new jogging stroller we bought on Friday, we'll be all set for this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment