Wednesday, August 1, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 30



Well, I don't know where Monday and Tuesday went, but hello Wednesday. It's been a crazy week here and will just keep going till Friday, so I better do this while I have a minute. On Monday, I weighed in at 122.5 again! Happy I stayed the same and am really hoping to get rid of these few pounds quickly. Here's the week in review:

Monday: No exercise
Tuesday: No exercise
Wednesday: 2 mile walk, 1 mile jog (11 minutes, 8 seconds) and 1 mile walk
Thursday: 2 mile walk
Friday: 1 mile jog (10 minutes, 40 seconds) and 1 mile walk
Saturday: No exercise
Sunday: 2 mile walk
100 squats 6x during week
Drank average of 41.5oz liquid each day

We bought some new running shoes for me when we were in Cheyenne two weekends ago and they rock!! I'm having a much easier time running in them and it doesn't even feel like I have shoes on. I'm also putting fruit in my water to give it a nice flavor and that's helped increase my water intake, as you can see. Last week it was raspberries and this week, I've tried strawberries. Both are great. I'd like to try blackberry, but they didn't have any of those at the store yesterday. I think all this heat has been good for the fruit crops because there is an abundance of strawberries, cherries and raspberries that are on super sale each week. And it's good quality, not like the normal nasty stuff.

I have 6 weeks to lose 2.5 pounds in. Which means, I only have to lose a little under half a pound per week. When I finally get there, it'll finally be time to upload the before, during and after pictures.

Till next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment