![]() |
| I couldn't think of a picture today, but Gabby is so inspiring and it's definitely a workout she's doing! GO USA! |
These Mondays seriously come around too fast! Well I'm now at the very beginning of the 8th month, though I still have 6 weeks till my goal date. I was originally going to call this week so-so. I don't feel like I ate a whole lot, but we only were able to jog once because of Derek's busy work week. However, I was really excited when I stepped on the scale this morning and I got the results!! 120.5!!! Not quite sure how that happened, but I was jumping up and down. I'm thinking it'll probably fluxuate between 123 and this number for a few weeks before deciding to stay down, but I'm going to work hard on keeping it down. Maybe I'll get below 120 for the wedding! Here's the weekly recap:
Monday: No exercise
Tuesday: 2 mile walk
Wednesday: No exercise (but I did chase two one-year olds around all day...)
Thursday: 2 mile walk
Friday: 1.5 mile walk
Saturday: 1 mile jog (11 minutes) and 1 mile walk
Sunday: 2 mile walk
100 squats 6x during week
Drank average of 40oz liquid each day
The fat on my stomach is finally, but slowly, starting to disappear. I think the jogging is really helping with that, so just need to keep that up. I'm hoping that by sometime in September, I'll be up for starting to jog the 2nd mile back instead of walking it.

No comments:
Post a Comment