Monday, August 27, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Weeks 32-34



I've been slacking in this department lately! And, my 8 months will be up in 2 weeks and 5 days!! That, is a crazy thought. It's gone really fast and I can't believe I'm so close to my goal. I'm not going to report the full three weeks worth of stuff I did and didn't do because I don't feel like taking the time. The last few days I've been really bad about recording and we've been really busy so haven't jogged as often as we'd like. Week 32 I weighed 122, week 33 I weighed 124 (I was really mad about this since I'd been really good. Think it was my lack of water intake that week), and today I weighed 121. Hoping I can get this last pound off and kept off very soon.

I found my dress for the wedding along with amazing boots and some incredible jewelry and accessories for both me and Lexi. Awesome part is that I only spent $48 on ALL my stuff! I'm excited to wear them and get nice pictures done by Derek's dad, who just bought an incredibly amazing new Canon for this event. Family pictures here we come!

I feel like I was going to report more, but can't think of anything. Back to good recording, drinking and running this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment