Sunday, September 9, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 35

Wish I could do that!


I know this is almost an entire week late, but I didn't want to combine two weeks again. I'll post this one, one tomorrow, and then do my final "official" weigh-in on Wednesday since we'll be out of town on the 15th, my goal date. This journey has gone so well for me and I'm happy and proud that I'm so close to my goal. Last Monday, I weighed in at 121. I was happy with that and am hoping it'll be 120 by the wedding. Here's the recap:

Monday: No exercise
Tuesday: Two 2 mile walks
Wednesday: No exercise
Thursday: No exercise
Friday: 2 mile walk
Saturday: 2 mile walk
Sunday: 2 mile walk
No squats, was trying to get over a cold at the beginning of the week and the flu at the middle.
Drank average of 30oz liquid each day

Finally got back into jogging this week and that's so rough after three weeks of nothing. We'll see what tomorrow brings and then I'll try to post a full 8-month recap on Wednesday about how much I've lost since starting to track my weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment