Monday, September 10, 2012
8 Months to a Better Me: The Final Week!
Look, I'm on time this week! So, even though I'll be doing my final update on Wednesday, I wanted to do a final weekly recap of what's been going on. This morning, I weighed in at...120!! I was so excited! I tried to take a picture, but it was super blurry and my toenails are all gross so I'll take one when I take the old polish off and they look a little nicer. I reached my goal 5 days before my goal date and I feel pretty good about that. I haven't been this weight in about three or four years. So, last week:
Monday: 2 mile walk
Tuesday: 2 mile walk
Wednesday: No exercise
Thursday: 2 mile walk
Friday: 1 mile jog (12 minutes - that's what I get for not jogging for three weeks!) and 1 mile walk
Saturday: 2 mile walk
Sunday: 2 mile walk
100 squats 2x during week
Drank average of 31.5oz liquid each day
From now until the wedding I fully plan on eating very light, trying to drink a lot more water and not nearly as much coffee, which hasn't been much of a problem since having the flu, so that I can maintain this weight and possibly even be down to 119.5 by the weekend too. I know we'll be eating quite a bit during all the wedding parties, dinners, and the reception, but hopefully I'll still be able to have a low calorie intake and not over eat on anything. Except maybe wedding cake :-)
"See" you in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats, Sis! So happy you met your goal on time! Have fun at the wedding.
ReplyDelete