Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Post 8 Months: 8 Months in Review

Week 1: 143.6 pounds (July 2011)


I gave myself about a week and a half off from tracking and caring about what I ate and exercising. I needed to just breathe and enjoy not caring. That was nice, but now I want to get back to work and start really toning and see if I can drop a few more pounds. My goal this year is 115 pounds, however, I'm not setting a date and am not overly concerned about getting there, I just really want to get my stomach toned up. Here is my promised full review...only 2 weeks late.

Week 10: 139 pounds (August 2011 - before gaining a few back)

I guess going back to right before having Lexi, I was 165. I gained exactly 35 pounds with her. Of course, I dropped 20 within two weeks of having her, but the rest didn't come off quite as fast. Thanksgiving last year, I was 142 pounds and had started doing the tread climber, but wasn't as dedicated and wasn't doing very well with eating habits, though I was tracking on and off. January 13 I started really tracking when the Beautiful Babes forum was created. Then, I was 138 pounds. A few days before or after Lexi turned 9 months old, I weighed 130 again. Then I really started working hard to get lower than that. It took 3.5 months, but I dropped those other 10 pounds to hit my goal of 120 pounds by September 15. I was very proud of myself for keeping it all up. I walked 2 miles nearly every day and jogged 1 mile a few times a week. I also limited my food intake and was very careful about bad drinks and sweets. I have a lot more energy and feel good. All in all, I lost 45 pounds! However, counting from November, I lost 22 and counting from doing really well in January, I lost 18 pounds in 8 months! That's pretty good!


126 Pounds: May 11, 2012


I'm ready to take it to the next level and get rid of the remaining stomach fat and really tone up. I was quite excited when the capris I've been wearing ended up not being size 7 like I've been thinking they were, but instead are size 5s!! That made me really happy.

Goal weight! September 11, 2012


On Monday, I weighed in at 120 pounds still. Very happy about that since I wasn't sure I had stayed there. Now on to 119 :-) Next week, I'll start back up with weekly recaps.

Goal Weight! Taken after the wedding on September 15, 2012

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm proud of you for keeping up with it! I'm still waiting to find my inner exerciser, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrats on making your goal weight! You can really tell!

    ReplyDelete