Monday: Zumba Cardio for 20 minutes and 2 mile walk
Tuesday: Two 2 mile walks
Wednesday: 2 mile walk
Thursday: 2 mile walk
Friday: 2 mile walk
Saturday: 2 mile walk
Sunday: 2 mile walk
(Crazy that I walked 16 miles last week!)
100 squats 6x last week
Drank average of 48oz water each day
I don't think I've worked out each day since I first started doing this. We have had such amazing weather though, that it would just be a waste of a day not to get out and enjoy it. Derek jogs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; so on those days I'm planning on doing my other workouts like the Zumba and Yoga/toning exercises since we walk while he jogs in the evening. Then I'll still walk on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This coming weekend I'm going to a baby shower and then we'll have Lexi's party, but I don't think that'll throw me too far off track.
Next time we go shopping, probably sometime this week, we're going to be starting a new diet called Nutritionist Pro. We'll be doing more protein for breakfast, or at least Derek will since I'd prefer cereal or a breakfast shake over eggs, then carbohydrates for lunch with a sandwich, then chicken for dinner during the weekdays and beef during the weekends. We'll have two or three small snacks a day, like protein bars, fruits and vegetables. We think this will help us stay healthy too and Lexi will be able to eat those things with us for the most past. We'll see what I have to report next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment