Monday, May 7, 2012
8 Months to a Better Me: Week 18
And happy Monday once again! Last week was pretty good, didn't feel like I over ate, didn't have any drinks other than water, milk and juice until the weekend, and took lots of 2 mile walks in the morning with Lexi before the wind picked up. Despite consuming massive calories on Saturday (huge horse racing ran here so Diana and I went to Apple Bee's and had appetizers, dessert, and drinks), I weighed in at 126 this morning! Woot woot! I'm so happy with myself lol. Only 6 more to go for the wedding!! Here's a look at the week:
Monday: No exercise
Tuesday: Tread climber, 45 minutes, walked 1.53 miles, burned 306 calories
Wednesday: 2 mile walk
Thursday: 2 mile walk
Friday: 2 mile walk
Saturday: No exercise
Sunday: 2 mile walk
100 squats all 7 days
Drank an average of 33oz liquid each day
My goal for this week is to just keep going, eat fewer sweets, and maybe make it to 125.5 next Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment