Wednesday, May 16, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me: Week 19

This picture makes me smile


I'm behind this week. It's been a busy few days and I just didn't feel like posting. Not like anyone reads them anyway, so I figured I'd just do it on my own time for my own enjoyment :) This week I weighed in at 125.5 baby! I was shocked and not so shocked at the same time. I've done a lot of workouts this week, but my father-in-law made Dutch oven cherry cobbler and Derek didn't want any, so I ate it all. Of course, I ate it over the course of a week, but that's a lot more dessert than I've been having. Even though I didn't have any bad drinks until the weekend, I had way too many haha. On Saturday Derek brought me a carmel mocha from McDonalds and then two hours later I went to coffee with a friend and had a huge vanilla latte from Startucks, I felt that later. Then, Saturday I had a Pepsi. I don't regret them though, they all tasted great! And earlier, I had weighed 127.5, but Derek and I both think the scale was off because he weighed 2 pounds more too and then yesterday morning we were both down 2 and we feel we've done enough workouts that the lower one is correct. So, here's my recap:

Monday: Zumba Cardio for 25 minutes and a 2 mile walk
Tuesday: No exercise (had to take my friend to the hospital in Evanston and we were there most of the day)
Wednesday: 2 mile walk and 1.5 mile walk
Thursday: 2 mile walk and another 2 mile walk (I've been taking Lexi in the morning and then we go with Derek in the evening)
Friday: 2 mile walk
Saturday: No exercise
Sunday: 2 mile walk
100 squats 6x last week
Drank average of 35oz liquid each day

1 comment:

  1. Hey I read them, lol ;) And Yey for you! That's great!! I really need to get my butt in gear....I think as much as I hate the idea I need to start getting up at 6:30 or something to try to fit everything in....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete