Tuesday, February 7, 2012
8 Months to a Better Me
These weeks are just flying by! Last week I worked out Monday - Wednesday and Friday. I had a hair appointment on Thursday and never got around to working out. Over the weekend, we went up to Idaho to spend some time with our good friends Lisa and Nelson (and their 10 house pets), so was fully planning on eating whatever and not feeling bad about it. Saturday through Monday was all about just enjoying time out of town, time with friends, and good food. We had Red Lobster, taco soup, bacon and eggs...great food! We went up for the super bowl, but I don't think any of us paid much attention, we were having too much fun drinking twisted teas and watching Lexi play with Keegan, Lisa's little Border Terrier. Anyway, it was a great weekend and now I'm going to get back on track...hitting the tread climber as soon as I'm done posting this. So, here is the recap of last week:
Worked out 4 days last week with the following results:
Worked out a total of 2 hours
Walked 2 miles
Burned 858 calories
Did fairly good on my water intake - drank an average of 33.5 ounces each day. Not as much as I should drink, but not horrible either. The days ranged from 52 oz down to just 10.
Well, today I stepped on the scale fully expecting it to read 138. I swear, that's the number I was sure was going to be on there. Instead, I stepped on the scale and blinked and stepped back off. I did this THREE times. Nope, it was right - 134!! I'm very excited and couldn't figure out how I'd lost an entire pound. Then I got to really thinking about what we ate during our 3-day weekend and realized that while the food we ate wasn't specifically portioned out, we didn't indulge in meals either and only ate what we were hungry for. Since being 140 back in November/December, I've lost 6 pounds! I'm ready for the next 14!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice, great job! :) I don't know what's going on but my weight keeps going up this week even though I'm working out and being pretty good about eating...maybe I'm gaining muscle since at least my belly is getting less jiggly haha :)
ReplyDelete