Monday, February 20, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me



I really should figure out what week I'm on so that I can at least have a slightly different title each week lol. Anyway, this week, or last week rather, I'm a bit foggy on. I worked out and didn't eat a whole lot, but also didn't eat as well as I should have. I still am at 134 pounds, so haven't lost of gained for two straight weeks. I guess that's good and bad. So this coming week, I'm going to amp it up a bit and only have one sugary thing a day instead of two (or three) and start mixing up my workout each day so that my body gets out of the plateau it's in right now. Here's a recap of last week:

Worked out Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (had a friend over on Wednesday and by the time she and her baby left, I knew Lexi would be up from her nap soon.)

Worked out a total of 2 hours
Walked on the tread climber 4.2 miles
Burned 884 calories
Drank an average of 33oz of water each day

Here's a sad realization: Derek worked out twice last week and lost 10 pounds!!! Of course, he's been so busy at work that he really only eats dinner. Well, and he also works out and burns about 1200 calories each workout, but still, I wish I lost weight so easily.

I do know I've lost some inches off my waist though because I can tighten my belt one notch tighter and they are looser. I need to measure myself, but keep forgetting. Maybe tomorrow...

This coming week it's my goal to get to at least 133.5 pounds!

1 comment:

  1. Not gaining is always good :) And inches are the best, haha. I'm bad about measuring...I did but now I have no idea where it went...lol

    ReplyDelete