Monday, February 13, 2012
8 Months to a Better Me
This week was so-so. I exercised Tuesday through Friday, but we also went grocery shopping so had a lot of higher calorie meals than we should have. But I'm not turning down French toast, cinnamon rolls, Chinese food from Wonderful House or chili burgers :) I figured I probably gained weight, but was quite happy when I stepped on the scales this morning and am still 134! I'm thinking this means that with all the exercising I'm doing and the fact that even when we do eat bigger calorie meals, I'm not overeating, that my body is now burning more of that and I'm not gaining nearly as easily as I was. So, that makes me really happy!
Last week:
Worked out a total of 2 hours
Walked on the tread climber 4 miles
Burned 862 calories
My average water intake was 36oz
Starting today I upped the speed on the tread climber even more (and enjoyed watching the live feed of the Westminster show, even if it was German Shepherds...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Not going up is always a good thing!
ReplyDelete