Monday, January 16, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me...or something like that



I think the above title is what I'll call the new workout/dieting/weigh loss thingy I'm still doing. That way I don't have to worry about remembering which week I'm on and gives me more time. I want to lose 20 pounds by September 15 and be in at least a size 7 (I'm refusing to buy another 9!), but hoping for a size 5. That is exactly 8 months away from yesterday...I actually thought it was 9 months, but oh well. I think it was 9 months when I decided to do that.

Anyway, recap on this last week:

Last Monday, January 9, I was 138.5 again. I hadn't been working out prior to Christmas so my weight has been fluctuating a lot. I worked out on the tread climber Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for a total of 112 minutes, went 3.4 miles and burned 786 calories. I tracked my food each day and did really good. We had pizza last night, but I just had two pieces. Today I weighed in at 136!

This week I hope to work out all 5 weekdays and continue eating portion controlled meals and snacks.

Till next week :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job! :) Here's to a better both of us in 8 months ;)

    ReplyDelete