Sunday, January 8, 2012
12 Week Challenge...only a few weeks behind
So, I got off track with posting, so this will be fairly short. Tomorrow, I'll start back on the exercising and keeping track of my food schedule, so that I can actually update with good news. I haven't exercised in about 2.5 weeks, but at least I'm doing better eating, so it's kind of balanced out I suppose. Right after Christmas I was about 139.5 pounds and when I weighed myself on January 1st, I was 136.5 so I was actually pretty excited I had lost 3 pounds when I wasn't exercising!! Derek and I are both doing the Lean Cuisine diet right now. It may not be the healthiest choice, but it's so much better than what we were doing. I just don't like to cook, and with Lexi, I rarely get time to set things out and have them in the oven before Derek gets home. So, this is easy, cheap, fairly healthy, and is already portion controlled. I'm eating between 260 and 310 calories for breakfast, lunch and dinner and then can have between an 80 and 110 calorie snack in the afternoon and at night. So far, I've only had the afternoon snack. So, by doing that, I lost 3 pounds in 1 week! Tomorrow, it's back to the treadclimber!
Derek's brother is getting married in September, so we both have weight loss goals for that special day. I may not be in the wedding, but I'm determined to look good for it anyway. I told Derek that I'd like to be 120 by then. I also told him that I think if we both meet our goals, we should buy a new wardrobe hehe :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment