Monday, January 23, 2012

8 Months to a Better Me



Today I weighed in at 135.5, for a loss of .5 pounds last week and 4 pounds in the last month! It may not be a lot, but it's in the right direction and we were horrible with food this week. Derek worked at least 80 hours (and had Monday off, so that's just in 4 days), and didn't have time to eat during the day. So, when he got home, he wanted more than just a 300 calorie meal, which meant we ended up eating at McDonalds, Arby's, and Taco John's last week. Then I went out for a sushi lunch with a friend on Thursday and sushi is best fresh...we ate all $45 worth of it lol! But dang, it tasted good. I drank a lot of water and tea though and worked out Monday - Wednesday and Friday. By the time I got home on Thursday from lunch, Lexi was up from her nap so I didn't get a workout in. I upped my speed though, so worked out a total of 120 minutes, walked 3.81 miles and burned 851 calories. I'm thinking that this coming week will be a really good weight-loss one!

2 comments:

  1. For eating out so much that is good! :) Wish I could have come for sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're trying to eat healthier. We actually did really good going into Anchorage and only got healthy, but filling, meals. I figure once I get the better diet down then I can think more about exercise (I hate it haha). Technically I exercise at work, it just doesn't show on the scale :(

    ReplyDelete