Today I weighed in at 139.2 pounds! I lost 4 ounces this week and a total of 4.2 pounds! I'm also only 4 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight so am excited about that too, it's the last few that always seem to take the longest to lose. This week I was so-so on eating. It was too hot to really want to cook anything and I was too lazy to do the same, so we ate out a few times and just grabbed what we had. I had several small bowls of home made granola for breakfasts or would just grab a granola bar. I also wasn't very good with my water intake and probably averaged only 30 ounces a day, half of what I've been drinking. It was a really busy week though. However, my exercise was very good this week and paid off when I went off the small portions wagon and jumped on the pizza, cheesy bread, and lava cake wagon last night haha! On Monday, I went walking with a new friend of mine, who's baby is only 19 days older than Lexi! (There are now 4 baby girls all born in May in our weekly playgroup). This week I walked a total of 7.75 miles!
My size 9 pants are way too big now and I have to wear a belt if I don't want them falling off. I can't quite fit into my 7's, but am really hoping to in another few weeks.
I'm hoping to really step it up in the remaining 5 weeks and lose at least as much as I already have.
 |
| Oh to look like this :) |
Congrats on going down a pant size! That's always fun :)
ReplyDeleteYou need to update ;)
ReplyDelete