Well...time for a major update. It's kind of going to be a blah one. I was doing so good until I stopped posting. No idea what happened. I think I stopped keeping track of the food I was eating and then just stopped trying quite as hard. Between weeks 9 and 10 I only lost 2 ounces. I ate a lot of bad food and didn't exercise a whole lot. Week 11 I gained 9 ounces, saw that one coming. It was the same as the last two weeks of just eating too much and exercising too little. Week 12 I gained 13 ounces. OUCH! I was actually surprised about this one. I didn't exercise much, but seemed to be too busy to eat too. So just not a good few weeks. Week 13, the final week, I lost 14 ounces and weighed in at 139.8 for a loss of 3.6 pounds. So not what I was wanting, but I still am so happy I did it. It not only motivated me to keep going (started it back up yesterday), but I met some amazing people who have quickly become new, good friends. We've enjoyed lunches, play dates, and attending women's Sunday school together. So, it was well worth it!
I'll start doing weekly updates again, maybe as soon as next weekend. My scales are what I'll be going off now, which should be completely accurate since Derek set it according to his weights. Though, I will miss the exact ounce measure, I can at least know if I've gone up or down in the pound department. I hope to exercise Monday through Friday alternating between workouts - M, W, F doing the tread climber and then on T and TH doing Zumba. Also getting some walks in there before our weather really turns nasty and cold. The one or two weeks where I hard core did the tread climber, I lost 1-2 pounds per week, so I know I need to get back on that. The Zumba really helps the core conditioning and is just so much fun too!
Till next time :)
 |
| After Biggest Loser (and my Maine trip) |
 |
| An upright picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment