Friday, August 19, 2011
Biggest Loser Week 6 and 7
I wasn't here last Saturday, so didn't weigh in, and tomorrow I, again, won't be around so weighed in yesterday. I weighed in at: 139.6 pounds! For a loss of 10 ounces! This puts the grand total to 3.14 pounds lost! I didn't lose as many as I had hoped to the last two weeks, but between Red Lobster and Buca di Beppo's I'm not sad about it either. I've been working out 30 minutes at least 4 times a week. I've tried for all 7, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. Right now, I'm burning 220 calories each time and starting Monday, I'll be upping the workout again. On the days I haven't worked the tread climber, Derek and I have gone for half mile walks. My eating is so-so. It's not great, but not horrible either. My water intake has been fairly good and I usually average 40-60 ounces a day. We're now at the halfway point, so I'm excited to see how much more I'll lose before heading off to Maine for a week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment