Success! Today I weighed in at 140.0 pounds! Which means I lost 2.6 pounds this week and 3.4 pounds total! That puts me 10.12 pounds from my goal (and 7 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight!). This week I was able to get in a few 30 minute workouts that burned quite a few calories. I also did some walking, all of which I know helped this week. I was super good at the beginning of the week...only had a total of 5 spoonfuls of Phish Food, and only drank water. Then Wednesday hit, which equaled the start of fair with friends. Wednesday night I indulged probably a little too much on sushi. What can I say, I'm hooked now! Then at the fair I had half a funnel cake. I would have eaten the whole thing except I was full. And then Derek made pizza last night. But, I only ate one piece. I'm very excited to have lost more than one pound this week, especially since my goal was only 8 oz!

No comments:
Post a Comment