Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bad turns to Good

It's hard to believe that next week would have been my 20 week appointment and ultrasound. It's been getting harder the closer this time has come. I was dreading not being pregnant again and being at the 'we should be finding out what we're having right now' stage.

Well, now it is time to put all the sad thoughts behind me. Yesterday, I got the positive reading I'd been praying for on the pregnancy test! I started crying uncontrolably after I stared at the two pink lines for about 5 minutes not believing what I was seeing. I am so happy! Of course, nobody will be reading this post for a few more months and most people won't even know about it for that long either, but I had to share anyway. I think I'm only 2 weeks along, but we'll know more when I have my first appointment in a month. I'm so happy that it happened so soon.

3 comments: