Monday, September 20, 2010

The Fun Begins

Today my mom bought me a stuffed Thumper rabbit. It is just too cute. I feel fine so far, but I know that's because I haven't gotten very far into the pregnancy yet. I made my first appointment today too, so that was the first step. It is set for October 21 at 9 a.m. This is the day before Derek and I leave for vacation. I'm so excited!

I will post pictures of the toy my mom bought, my glider, and a few other things as soon as I figure out how to post pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. Yey!!! If you need help figuring anything out just ask--it's easy :) To upload pictures you just click on the little picture icon when you're creating a post and it'll pop up and you can browse and find the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just figured that out, I had it on the wrong tab so none of the cool features were on the comment page.

    ReplyDelete