Well, according to the 'baby ticker' and things I've been told, I'm 6 weeks today. I just need to make it one more week and I will have passed my last pregnancy! I received flowers from 'Auntie Megan and Uncle Nathan' today!! I was so excited! Usually, when flowers are delivered to the house, it's because they got the wrong street. I have to tell them, 'Sorry, this is 732 RIDGE, not RUGBY.' and it always makes me sad. But today, the flowers were for me!!
Aren't they just gorgeous?!
And then my mom bought me some really pretty yellow flowers and Derek bought me really pretty purple flowers on Monday :) They are below.
I thought it was so neat how they bought the exact same flowers, but they were different colors. They go so nicely together.



Those are all gorgeous!! :) Getting flowers is the best :)
ReplyDelete