Thursday, September 30, 2010

230 Days and Counting

They say the average pregnancy lasts 280 days if you count from the first day of the last cycle you had. Well today, that means I have approximately 230 days to go (give or take like 14 days). Today, I'm at day 50. It's a very special day because that means I've now gone a full day past my previous pregnancy, so for me, that's a very exciting thing! I'm still feeling good, though I have a feeling once I actually go to the doctor 3 weeks from today, I'll be changing the 'baby ticker/widget' that's on the blog. I highly doubt I'm really considered 7 weeks yet. Maybe more like 4 or 5. I still have cramping here and there throughout the days, but I've been told that's normal and have a friend who's pregnancy was exactly like mine is now, and we both went through the same thing. It's exciting getting closer to the first appointment! And then we get to go on a 3 week vacation which will be awesome too.

Here is my glider. I got it at a friend's garage sale for a great price, so I'm excited to have my first piece of nursery furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment