Sunday, July 25, 2010
What Would Have Been
Well today, I would have been 12 weeks along. I would have been at the 'first trimester is over and now I start feeling good' stage. I am doing better for the most part. Once in a while little things bother me, but I'll be okay. We will have a healthy baby, maybe we'll have two, but we'll have them. Everyone I know seems to be having babies. I don't feel jealous, I just wish I could be looking forward to the same joy. It is hard on me when people complain about their pregnancies and labors and deliveries though. I would never wish a miscarriage on anyone, it is a horrible experience to go through. However, sometimes I do wish others could be a little more thankful about what they have. People have no idea what I would do to have morning sickness or hours of painful labor to look forward to. Anyway, I just needed to share and vent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well now you'll get to have all the joys of morning sickness & horrible labors--LOL!!! :) Just kidding! I hope and pray for a smooth and healthy pregnancy & delivery for you and the baby!!!! After having a miscarriage you deserve to have it super easy!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd even if not, hey at least I'll know it's worth it and know there's not something seriously wrong with me.
ReplyDelete