Thursday, January 17, 2013

Starting 2013



I know it's been a very long time since I've posted! I stopped because we had the holidays and I was just having a hard time being motivated to write for two or three people. However, I think I'm going to publicly open my blog up. It's not like a lot of people are going to stumble across it by accident anyway. Hopefully this will allow my extended and far away family to be able to access it now.

So, 2013 should prove to be a great year! Have a few great trips planned, a new show puppy hopefully in the works for the summer, a new business opportunity, just some great things. I'll post another blurb shortly about what Lexi is up to, but here's where I am with workouts and health stuff.

I've been jumping between 117.5 and 119.5, so have been very happy with those numbers. I didn't exercise from December 24 through January 13 because I was so sick most of that time. I started up again on Monday and it felt so good!! I'm surprised I was able to start back where I left off going 55 minutes and having 35 of those minutes be at 3.4 mph. I think getting back into working out will help keep my weight more towards 117 and move down to my next goal of 115. Since I hit 120, I've really noticed my stomach fat is slowly going away too. My hips are much more prominent, in a good way, and I can wear much tighter shirts and be okay. I am now a solid size 5 and was able to get into a size 3 a few weeks ago. Now, that's not saying it looked good and I left it at the store, but they fit and they buttoned, just had a bit too much of a muffin top and that's not flattering.

I'm planning on keeping to my lower calorie intake and exercising on the tread climber three times a week. I do have coffee each morning, but no Pepsi except on the weekends. I only have a dessert item once a day at dinner and it usually consists of some m&ms.

Well, there you have it :) Hope you're happy Megan hehe!

2 comments:

  1. Yay a new post, heehee. You put me to shame! I am not happy about my wight number, but it's really hard to be motivated to exercise after work. I try to get on the bike for 15 minutes a day. Anyway, good job sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just found something important to motivate me and that was that. But it's hard when you work!

      Delete