| The only naked pictures you'll probably ever see! |
So, we've been kind of dabbling in the potty training area the last few weeks. Nothing serious. And by nothing serious, that's exactly what I mean. We've had two naked baby sessions where she'll run around the house naked and then we sit on the potty from time to time. She doesn't want to go outside her diaper at all, which is good and bad. Good because it means she really gets upset when she has an accident and she'll hold it for a very long time; bad because it means she's a bit scared about going in the potty. We've started sitting on it after baths and I think because of her shaking from being chilly and the sound of the tub draining, we've had some success. She's now gone twice in the potty and the other day she ran into the bathroom yelling "bum bum" and sat down. So, took her little jammies off and she had just pooped (this is why I have a blog, nobody wants to read this stuff on Facebook lol). So, she knows what she's supposed to do. Once I have a week where nothing is going on, we'll get down to the nitty gritty. Not bad for a 20 month old though.
Hahaha that's a seriously cute naked baby picture! And that's great! That sounds exactly like what we did with Amber to get her familiar with it and get over the jitters about using it when she was ready. I'm about to start seriously potty training Tyler. Everyone I talked to said to wait till he was 3 and now he's finally starting to show interest in it and we won't be moving/traveling soon so it's time to bite the bullet!
ReplyDelete