Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Keep on Truckin'

Totally how we felt walking on Sunday


Okay, hopefully back on track with exercising. I did so good the week I came back and then it got knocked back last week because I just couldn't find the power cord lol. We did take a nice brisk walk on Sunday, but didn't realize how cold the wind really was. We walked pretty fast and came home frozen. Think we'll wait until March to start walking again.

Today I did 56 minutes on the tread climber, maxing out my speed at 3.6 mph, which is the fastest I've gone. I burned 465 calories and feel good! This should push my body back into energy mode and help me stay awake later at night again.

I've still been holding steady to 117.5 lbs and I'm quite happy with that. Once I get down to 115 I'm really going to start focusing on toning my stomach.

Happy running!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's crazy that you're down to 117!! I didn't realize that you'd gotten down that much--keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, when I was sick I got down to that and it's stuck...but I didn't mention it because I didn't think it would lol.

    ReplyDelete