Wednesday, November 30, 2011
12 Week Self-Challenge Week 3
So, I'm pretty proud of how well I did last week before Thanksgiving. I didn't end up exercising on Wednesday, like I planned, it was just way too busy, but up to then, I had exercised every weekday from the previous week through Tuesday, November 22! On Thanksgiving morning, I weighed myself and was 138.5! I had lost a pound since the previous weigh-in, so was pretty happy with that.
So, my next goal is to now loose around 2 pounds each week, at least up to a certain point. Right now, I'm hoping to do this until I post my next goal a few weeks from now. I don't know how long my body will let me do this, so I'll just see what happens, but I know right now, this is very doable and hopefully I can achieve it.
Yesterday, I weighed myself and was 139 pounds. I don't think this is bad considering ALL the food I did eat from Thanksgiving through the rest of the long weekend. We had enough food at our big family gathering to feed the entire state. Derek's brother and his fiancé were here, so we had them over for pizza, and then Sunday when they left, we all went out for a nice, big breakfast. So, just gaining .5 a pound is just fine with me!
Over the weekend, Derek moved the treadclimber into the guest room. Now, I can workout and watch my TV shows at the same time! This equals a much more enjoyable (that also seems to go faster) workout, along with a longer one. Monday and yesterday I did a 40 minute workout! Today, I went back to 30 minutes because his headphones were plugged in and I am not sure how to switch back to normal sound...it's not as simple as just plugging cords back in.
Once I can find my weights, I'll be back to doing Zumba on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment