Thursday, November 17, 2011

12 Week Self-Challenge Week 1



Okay, so I'm now getting back on the exercising and portion control wagon! I want to do a 12 week self-challenge just for myself. I'm going to, for now, set three goals, but have them at different times during this 12 week period. My first goal: just see what I can do between now and Thanksgiving. I started this on Monday, so I have technically 11 days if you count Monday until Thanksgiving Day itself. However, I'm going to say 10 days because I won't be doing any exercising on Thanksgiving, I'm sure. My goal until Thanksgiving is to exercise Monday through Friday. So far, I've exercised Monday through today! I'm very proud of this! I will be doing the tread climber for 30 minutes Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays; then Zumba for 20 minutes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. However, starting next Tuesday, I'll be going from Zumba Basics to Zumba Sculpting, so I'm not sure if it will remain a 20 minute workout or be different. I'm excited to start it though. Since I just started this back up, I'm guessing the first week I'll probably gain weight and then start losing. Right now, I'm not setting any weight loss goals, just exercise and eating goals.

On Monday, I weighed in at 140 pounds. I'm SO not proud of this, yuck! I gained back what I lost from doing Biggest Loser, but am determined to get it off again. I wasn't going to keep a food tracker, but I did one for the first half of Biggest Loser and had lost 4.5 pounds during that time. It was after I stopped that I started gaining and losing and not being consistent. So, I've decided to do one again. It really helps to actually see what I eat. Luckily, I haven't been starving lately, so portion control isn't a problem right now.

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment