Tuesday, November 22, 2011

12 Week Self-Challenge Week 2



I did fairly good last week. Did great in the exercise department and did so-so in the food department. I exercised all 5 days and had well portioned meals for all my breakfasts and lunches. Dinners were a bit different, but I wasn't going to argue with Derek when he brought home McDonalds topped off with my favorite coffee :) I think I did manage to have three coffees last week though, so that was bad!

Yesterday my weight was 139.5, so I at least lost half a pound. Hoping this week I can start really losing it. Today I also started Zumba Sculpting. It's a really fun workout, but now I need to find my weights. I have no idea where they are, haven't used weights in probably 3 years. If I can find those, the sculpting workout will be twice as effective.

Hard to believe we're only two days away from Thanksgiving! It'll be interesting to see where I'm at in just two more days, but I'm happy with the fact that I've kept to my goal, and that's huge for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment