It's so hard to believe Jackie Fritz is gone :( I've known her for 10 years now and she was the first person, other than Lisa, we talked to about getting into Aussies. Lisa and I used to joke and say that if she was a Warcraft character, she'd be a tauren, she was a rough lady. She'll be so greatly missed, but she is with her son, Tim, now. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family, especially Ray, LaRae, and Kendra and her three little kids.
I've taken the information and song below from a friend's facebook page.
October 17, 1954 - July 23, 2011
Jackie Johnson Fritz
When I get where I'm going
on the far side of the sky.
The first thing that I'm gonna do
Is spread my wings and fly.
Yeah when I get where I'm going,
there'll be only happy tears.
I will shed the sins and struggles,
I have carried all these years.
And I'll leave my heart wide open,
I will love and have no fear.
Yeah when I get where I'm going,
Don't cry for me down here.
Our heart goes out to the Fritz family on the loss of their daughter, wife, mother, and grandmother. She's with Timmy now...

No comments:
Post a Comment