Saturday, July 30, 2011

Biggest Loser Week 4

Today I weighed in at 142.6 pounds for a gain of 6 ounces. I was really bummed about this, especially since I was really good this week. I may not have eaten the most nutritious foods, but I did eat good portions of them. I also exercised every day this week, which is something I haven't done in over a year. When I got home though, Derek said at first, which exercise programs, you do gain weight because you gain muscle. So, he told me to just stick with it and it will come off. And once we go grocery shopping for the month, we'll be doing portion controlled menus, which will be a huge help. My total weight loss is currently back to 14 oz. My goal for this week is to lose at least 8 oz.

This week I worked out for a total of 63 minutes on the treadclimber burning 308 calories. I walked a total of 2.25 miles, not sure how many calories I burned doing that. I got up to 18 minutes on the treadclimber today (it will count towards next week's workout). I am still working towards getting up to 30 minutes, doing 20 minutes of hard workout each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment