Saturday, July 23, 2011

Biggest Loser Week 3

Today I weighed in at 142.0 pounds for a loss of 6 ounces this week and 1 pound 4 ounces total! Not great, but as Lacey and Shirley said, it's still a loss and not a gain! This week I started measuring out my portions (1 cup of cold cereal and 1 cup of mac and cheese does NOT look like enough food!) and did fairly well.  Except when Derek would be in charge of dinners...but he still had healthy stuff, it just wasn't portioned well. And his chili burgers are to die for so... I did occasionally eat more than one cookie, but since they were small, I figured 2 cookies wasn't horrible. And chocolate covered hazelnuts are going to be the death of me (Thanks a lot Diana!), but I've actually been good about only eating 2 or less of those a day too. And I was proud of myself and only had three 'bad' drinks this week: a cherry limeade (but only drank 1/3 of that) and two coffees from McDonalds (those are way too addicting).

I walked a total of 1.75 miles this week at just a normal walking speed. On Thursday and Friday I started back on the treadclimber and walked 15 minutes burning 93 calories on Thursday and 101 on Friday. I plan on doing that every day and gradually building up the time and speed (as Lexi's naps permit anyway).

I have 12 pounds, 12 ounces to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment