We were very impressed with Sneak-a-Peak Fetal Imaging in Green River. She not only let us come in on a Sunday, but she gave us about twice as much in our session as we paid for. We received 16 photos, 3 being 3D, 19 minutes of video along with a recording or the heartbeat, and since the baby decided she didn't like her picture taken and stayed in the very back of my stomach, we get a free session on January 25! I didn't mind that we couldn't get a good head or profile picture, but the technician felt really bad so we'll get another session of video taken at the next appointment. It was very special! The cord was between her legs, yet again, but the lady assured us she'd find out what the baby was. It just took a little more pushing on my stomach and the baby moved her legs enough to see she is most definitely a little girl!
The lady also said that since she's so far back, that's probably why I've experienced so much back pain and why I haven't felt her kick yet. She kept covering her little face with her hands and bringing her feet up to her face and holding them, it was so cute. She just wanted to sleep, guess she was worn out from being so active on Thursday.
Below is a picture of her little arms and legs. Her fist, fingers, and toes are so cute!
Her feet
Her heart (the large hole looking object above the two black holes).
Very exciting stuff!
And this is the bedding and decore we're going to get.
We can't wait!

I'm so excited. I've been telling everyone at work, lol! Can't wait to go shopping this weekend and find little pink and brown items. She might have been playing shy yesterday, but I think she's going to be a little ham, =P
ReplyDeleteSo very happy for you two.
ReplyDeleteVery cute room decor.
Dad and I just love the pictures!! It is so exciting to be able to "sneak a peek" at our little baby granddaughter!! Can't wait to hold her =)
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom
It will be fun to see the video and hear the heartbeat when you get the DVD on Tuesday! "Can't wait!"
ReplyDelete(Guess what?!? I figured out how to edit "my" name back to "my name!")