Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year


Well since I really won't have an exciting pregnancy post until January 13, I thought maybe I should just do one for the new year. Hope everyone had a fun New Year's Eve. We just stayed home and really didn't do anything. It's really really cold here, so just trying to stay warm and enjoy Derek's last few days off before going back to work.

2010 was a pretty good year. It did have its ups and downs and heartbreaks, including it ending in what could have been a very sad situation in the family, but everything is really good now. I was able to quit my job after talking about doing so for the past 4 years. Very glad I was able to have such good jobs right out of school though, not many people get that opportunity. We are so looking forward to our baby coming in May and very happy to be able to say we're having a baby this year!

Happy New Year everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment