So, I'm just so excited about this that I can't wait to share it...hopefully my mom doesn't mind :P We will be receiving our first furniture item in a few weeks! My parents are getting little baby the stroller and carrier system =D We looked and looked for one we liked, hoping to add it to one of our registries. Sadly, the only ones I found that were 'neutral-ish' that I liked were blue and brown and Derek said no way to the blue stuff for a girl. And yellow and pea green together make for ugly anything! So, I finally found one (not at either of our registered stores) and Derek loved it. So did my parents :P Thanks mom and dad/ grandma and grandpa!
Isn't it nice? I can't wait to use them both!!

You're welcome!! I think we were as excited to get it for you as you are to receive it =) Love you all!!
ReplyDelete