Thursday, November 4, 2010

Update

So it has been quite a while since I updated this. We are currently on vacation and having a wonderful time, but have also been quite busy. My first appointment was October 21. It went very well and it was so exciting to see our little baby and also see the tiny heart beating. My due date is currently May 31! We are already excited to see this little baby, even if we do have to wait 6.5 more months. I am feeling fairly good, however, I think the 10 week mark is my magical number for starting to not feel so good. I'm starting to get a bit car sick now and not feeling 100%, but am happy that I now am starting to 'feel' pregnant. My next appointment is two weeks from today. We should be able to hear the heartbeat then!

2 comments:

  1. So neat that you're beginning to "feel pregnant" now =D Glad both of you and "Little Robinson" have been able to make this trip! Can't wait to see that grandbaby of ours the end of May (or there abouts!) Love, "Grandma"/ Mom (H.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have been feeling mostly well and that you guys are having a good trip. Can't wait to talk to you this weekend and so excited to meet my new niece (or nephew) in June!
    Love, Aunt Megan

    ReplyDelete